lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

1. Introductions

PRINTABLE
INTRODUCING YOURSELF
Vocabulary: Jobs
A Retirement Home's Organization Chart:





How do you say these in English? make 3 groups and try to find out with a dictionary or at wordreference.com


  1. Director-Doctor
  2. Administative Subsection, Hygene and Sanitation Responsible. 
  3. Psychologist
  4. Social Worker
  5. Occupational Therapist
  6. Activities Coordinator/Sociocultural Worker
  7. Physiotherapist
  8. Administration-Reception
  9. Maintenance
  10. Gardner
  11. Nurses
  12. Kitchen
  13. Nurse Aid/Assistant/Caregiver/Healthcare assistant
  14. Hairdresser
  15. Podiatrist
  16. Laundry
  17. Supervisor
  18. Cleaning Services


Healthcare assistant job description


Now, complete your business card with your new information:


                                                                   Name
: _______________
                                                                   Position: _____________
                                                                   Center: ______________
                                                                   Phone: _______________
                                                                   E-mail: _______________


Exercises and phrases to introduce yourself: at work 

Introducing people listenings: family relationships

POWER POINT INTRODUCING YOURSELF AND OTHERS



DAILY ROUTINES (Present Simple)
Grammar: Present Simple

 Listening 1 Stephanie Debord. p.8

Listening 2 Complete Stephanie's scheduleabove





SONG: David Dundas Jeans on 1976






When I ______________ in the mornin' light

I pull on my jeans and I feel all right

I pull my blue jeans on, I pull my old blue jeans on

I pull my blue jeans on, I pull my old blue jeans on


It's the ___________, and I know that you're free

So pull on your jeans and come on out with me

Oh  I need to___________ you near me,I need to feel you________________ to me

I need to_________ you near me, I need to feel you ____________ to me


You and me, we'll go _______________________ ridin' in the sun

And the wind and the rain.

I got______________ in my pocket, I got a tiger in my tank

And I'm king of the road ______________

I'll meet you in the usual place

You don't need a thing except your pretty___________,

I pull my blue jeans on, I pull my old blue jeans on

I pull my blue jeans on, I pull my old blue jeans on

VIDEO ACTIVITY: JOBS

 
unit1 int express from ingrid chavarria on Vimeo.





ANSWERS


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario